Ceramic Tile and
Natural Building Stone
Join the Intratech Team
Current OpeningsWe are currently accepting resumes for the following 2019 position.
Senior Technician, Soil/Asphalt/Concrete.
Candidates must have the following current certifications and skills:
- CCIL Concrete Field & Laboratory Technician
- CCIL Type C Aggregate Technician preferred
- CCIL Type A / B Asphalt Technician preferred
- Experience and understanding of nuclear density gauge operation for soils and asphalt and safety course completion
- Familiarity with CSA, ASTM, MTO & OPSS test procedures and requirements
- Ability to carry out hands-on laboratory tests on asphalt materials and other related matter to various standards
- Possess the appropriate ethical standards to maintain the reputation of the company and of the laboratory
- Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong people skills and an ability to work and manage in a team environment
- Ability to lift/handle/carry samples and equipment up to 30 kg.
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work overtime and/or weekends as required
Must have valid Ontario driving license and own transportation.
Please see below for instructions and addressing information.
How to ApplySend your Resumes with a Cover Letter and list of current references (including contact information) to the Human Resources Department to either the below mailing address, fax number or email.
Home Page - Services - Contact Us - Email Us